Possible Clutch problem

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
Mattn965

Post by Mattn965 »

Hello all,
I have a 2021 Corsa SRi turbo 1.2. Had it for 4 months the car is great but I have had an issue with the clutch recently. It is hard to describe but It just doesn't seem smooth to drive anymore.
Basically, when you press the clutch down you can feel a vibration on engaging the clutch and releasing it. Sometimes it is hard to shift up gears and they won't always engage.
It doesn't vibrate at all when the engine is off and the pedal seems OK.
I lifted the bonnet and had someone listen and you can hear a very noticeable clicking noise (constant clicking not just one click) on pressing down the clutch and releasing.

Any ideas anyone ?

The car has only done 14k along with the above I've had wheel alignment issues and wheel balancing that needed doing as the steering wheel was constantly shaking this seems to have been sorted now.

It is booked into vauxhall dealers Tuesday but thought I'd see if anyone had anything similar.

Cheers

CorsaGrey2022

Post by CorsaGrey2022 »

Did you get it sorted as my one is having early signs of this issue
Mattn965

Post by Mattn965 »

CorsaGrey2022 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:29 pm Did you get it sorted as my one is having early signs of this issue
Hi there. I have had vauxhall look at it and they are aware of it and said its not right. They are wanting to take the pedal box out, replace the pedal and if not inspect further. I'm in a battle between the dealer and Cazoo at the moment to try and put it right. Will keep you updated.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post