Water in spare wheel well and under rear seats

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
Stuwba09

Post by Stuwba09 »

Can anyone help? Can't seem to find the cause of a water leak I have in my 2020 corsa sri, water is gathering in the boot well and also under the rear seats..the boot liner on the left side is also wet.
Any help will be much appreciated.

pde04

Post by pde04 »

double check the boot seal, also above the rear lights there is a rubber bung, make sure they are both in on both sides, it could also be getting in around the seal for the rear lights, you could open the boot and pour water near the lights and see if you spot the water in the boot.
Stuwba09

Post by Stuwba09 »

Thanks for your reply, have you had the same issue?
pde04

Post by pde04 »

No, not had that issue, and I've had 3 corsa F's, just got the new facelift model.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Not sure if in right place here. I have a 2018 automatic Corsa which seems to be letting in water somewhere. The floor on driver side through to the rear is saturated. No windows were open. Also the front screen is always wet when getting into car. Any advice much appreciated
Stuwba09

Post by Stuwba09 »

Think i have found the problem....its leaking in through either the rear light clusters or through gromet just above the rear lights.
I put the hose pipe over that area and i could see it dripping from around that area.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post