2020 Corsa SE 1.2 radio cutting off

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
darionne96

2020 Corsa SE 1.2 radio cutting off

Post by darionne96 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:42 pm

I bought a brand new 2020 plate Corsa SE 1.2 from Arnold Clark at the end of July (31/7) and had to return it for a like for like car due to a fault with the radio which they said they couldn’t find therefore couldn’t fix. I have only had the new replacement car for 2 days and I am experiencing the same issue - the radio/Satnav system (electronic system in general) is intermittently cutting completely off as if it is totally shutting down and restarting - sound stops, screen goes black then restarts itself back up again with Vauxhall logo etc.

I don’t seem to be able to add the video footage that I have showing this however I have experienced the same issue in two totally new cars. Has anyone else had this same issue and could help? I plan to call the garage back tomorrow to try and sort something but it’s very strange the same fault is showing in two brand new cars of the same model.

paul04

Re: 2020 Corsa SE 1.2 radio cutting off

Post by paul04 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Had my corsa for 3 months, and not had a issue like yours with the radio, it does sound like a power supply problem, having read a few other forums, vauxhall are struggling to fix anything on these cars,
I know of stop/start problems (does not always work)
Heater vents won't open
Gearbox problems.