DRSanderson wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:46 am
gowron492 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:06 pm
DRSanderson wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:55 am
liaising with the factory in France
France? Are you sure?

I'm under the impression that they are made in Zaragoza, Spain.

Carl,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Corsa#Corsa_F_(2019)
Not sure, does it really matter where it is made? I am just relaying information provided to me my Vauxhall to help the forum with others that are experiencing these issues. Maybe they are referring to technical support from PSA in France.
No no, it doesn't matter.

Always nice to see people helping others on forums.

:-)

Carl,

Zoe_hamblet

Re: Corsa-e key fob locking issues

Post by Zoe_hamblet » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:37 pm

Hi,

I bought my car in September 2020 (70plate) had numerous issues with it since buying. First car I was given had a engine management fault and was replaced through a rejection of the original car, second car I have also been experiencing these locking issues.

I wish I had rejected the first car and ended my time with Vauxhall, as I am stressed to the max.

Vauxhall customer service and Vauxhall ormskirk have been trying to find out what’s causing it.

Other issues keep happening such as the car not being able to move once the handbrake is released.

I am looking to reject this vehicle and return it to Vauxhall as I am fed up now. It’s been ongoing for months.

They keep telling me that all the issues experienced are ‘design characteristics’ of the car I.e features, yet it’s causing the car to not to be fit for purpose. I don’t know what design means you can’t enter your vehicle or move it off your drive !!!

Zoe_hamblet

Re: Corsa-e key fob locking issues

Post by Zoe_hamblet » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am

Hondaracer wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:45 am
Hi Corsa f-e owners. Yes i've had the same key fob problem with my 70 reg Corsa f-e Elite Nav. My dealer said there was no problem when they collected it and brought it back, however its behaved itself since then. I do have another problem that's cropped up though. I live in Lincolnshire and after a drive to Conningsby to check out the Typhoons at the RAF base I noticed whilst driving that the Sat Nav and drivers Info screen went blank but the car was still ok driving it, after what seemed like ages but it was seconds the screen came back on but informed me that no profile was set!! There were 2 profiles set before that but I had to set a profile in and set things up. I rang Vauxhall who had not heard of the problem before and gave me an incident number, I than had to ring my dealer and still after 2 days I haven't had a reply from them as to when I can take it in for checking/repair.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes! I have problems unlocking the car and also problems with the screen being blank, I sent a video into my dealership of both issues and they are saying there is a software update to do but I don’t honestly believe them. They’ve told me there was a recall and the recall was for something completely different (airbag studs) to what I was experiencing, it’s real annoying.

I can’t drive or open my car properly and the handbrake is also causing me issues now, it’s as if it’s still applied and makes a horrible crunching sound when you do try to reverse or go forward. Somethings not right, I would like to return the car. It’s currently with the financial ombudsman, I’m just hoping they uphold my complaint as I’ve given the dealership ample time to fix it and still not fixed. (Even though under consumer rights act, I didn’t have to do this)

Oh and by the way, mines not the electric version just the petrol version of the elite nav premium
Last edited by Zoe_hamblet on Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.