Blind Spot Warning

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
bladesman83

Post by bladesman83 »

Has anyone seen their blind spot warnings in action? I've not found anyone who can confirm it works. I've done 2000 miles and not seen it light up,
Corsa-e Elite Nav Premium, Peperoncino (Hot) Red
Mokka-e SE Nav, Jade White

gowron492

Post by gowron492 »

Mine didn't work but I tried turning them off and then back on again in the menu and then they worked.

Although, I have turned them off as they kept flashing now and then when there weren't any cars beside me, it might have been due to the rain?

Carl,
bladesman83

Post by bladesman83 »

gowron492 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:13 pm Mine didn't work but I tried turning them off and then back on again in the menu and then they worked.

Although, I have turned them off as they kept flashing now and then when there weren't any cars beside me, it might have been due to the rain?

Carl,
Hi Carl. Coincidentally I actually turned them off and on today. They lit up briefly when i switched them on although I still haven't seen them work while driving.
They work off the parking sensors so I'd guess your problem was more likely dirt . I say that as currently my parking sensors are flashing red all the time due to the filthiness of my car!
bladesman83

Post by bladesman83 »

Ok, I've seen it come on a couple of times today on the motorway. Looks like switching it off and back on did the trick.
Zoe_hamblet

Post by Zoe_hamblet »

Nope, not experienced this in my elite nav premium.
catchacold2

Post by catchacold2 »

When activating the blind spot button it flashes up on the dash telling me first turn on cruise control ? Not sure what that is about.
All in all not happy with the steering as one day its Ok then wants to drift right/left and I cannot understand why as tyre pressure and tyres all ok.
When you boot the accelerator it seems to get stuck in a gear and makes an awful noise even when you take your foot off and slow down. ( 8 gear auto top model)
Sat Nav voice tells you that navigation has been cancelled as requested only for it to immediately continue as before.
Car refused to unlock and went into a frenzy Alarm blaring, head lamps flashing and wing mirrors going back and forth ended up having to pull out the main key from the fob and unlocking the car and starting/stopping it before everything went back to normal.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post