Display Screen Blackout

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
DJaye

Post by DJaye »

Corsa SRI Premium 2020

The central console screen occasionally blacks out, so I cannot change the temperature, radio, phone etc etc

Does anyone else suffer with the same issue?

I have had a lot of random tech faults with this car since I have owned it, for the last 18 months. šŸ˜¬

CorsaGrey2022

Post by CorsaGrey2022 »

I have had this issue along with other technical issues with my Corsa. It has happened so frequently that I have got used to it
Nikkim

Post by Nikkim »

I have a one year old corsa , electric screens go blank randomly. No warnings for this so I am unable to see my speedometer and fuel . I have updated the software but this has not prevented the issue . It does not come on for ages. The 1st gear is a nightmare sticks going into first sometimes reverse . Then setting off in 1st the car looses all power , it does not do it every time Iā€™m driving . I have contacted the AA & dealer they cannot find any faults with the diagnostic . Vauxhall have advised they are not aware of any faults . Reading on here and speaking to other corse owners they are all having the same issue . I have made a complaint with Vauxhall as it is must be a manufacturing fault. All I advise is if you have any of these faults to raise a complaint with Vauxhall ,if thereā€™s lots of people contacting then with the same issues. They will have to sort the problems.
Haggis

Post by Haggis »

It looks like you are on dark mode. look up the manual, I had this too, I put the key into the ignition and turned the key to illuminate the dash only, it went back to normal.
MikeOx

Post by MikeOx »

Stopped happening since the last software update, this use to happen all the time for me! Very annoying...
1.2T (100BHP) SRI Premium NAV
POWER ORANGE (Petrol)
Misuel1955

Post by Misuel1955 »

How do I update the software on my 2020 Corsa?
MikeOx

Post by MikeOx »

Misuel1955 wrote: ā†‘Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:25 am How do I update the software on my 2020 Corsa?
Follow the instructions on your Vauxhall app.

Vehicle -> Connected Services / Audio System

You'll need a 32GB USB and a computer Win/Mac
1.2T (100BHP) SRI Premium NAV
POWER ORANGE (Petrol)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post