Corsa f sat nav update

All Vauxhall Corsa F related discussions
Kiuzmicz

Post by Kiuzmicz »

Hi has anyone managed to update the sat nav to r009 yet mine just errors every time trying to download

SheltieChap

Post by SheltieChap »

I am having the same problem, installed the app, entered VIN, selected the car, and "An error occurred while retrieving update data.

Please check your connection settings."
SheltieChap

Post by SheltieChap »

I formatted and inserted a blank 64gb USB drive, I went to the download and deselected the map updates and I am downloading the firmware update only as we speak, when done I will do the same but only select the map updates and see if that works.
SheltieChap

Post by SheltieChap »

Firmware downloaded and updated on the car, took most of the afternoon to download and install, update in the car took around 20 minutes, but, map updates still wont download!
Hondaracer

Post by Hondaracer »

Why do PSA develop rubbish apps? The Corsa electric app on iphone 12Pro Max works now and again only and the earlier map download version on laptop was a nightmare. I did the firmware update using the newer Vauxhall Update some time ago with no problem but this map update is beyond belief. Its about time they gave some effort into sorting things before they release them.
Has anybody realised that if you leave the keys in the house (within proximity to the car) you can still unlock the car using the 2 bars on drivers door handle? I bought a couple of pouched designed for the job to shield the keys and bingo all those locking/unlocking problems disappeared.
I have 2020 Corsa Elite Nav Electric.
Hondaracer

Post by Hondaracer »

Tuesday 23rd March and still not able to update the sat nav.
Is anybody from Vauxhall or PSA looking at this forum?
Has anybody been able to update their sat nav this time?
runner365

Post by runner365 »

I get the same error message on the update app when trying to download the update "an error occurred while retrieving update data.

Please check your connection settings."
Kiuzmicz

Post by Kiuzmicz »

Here is the new update tested and working hope this help.
https://download.tomtom.com/OEM/PSA/MAP ... _WAVE4.tar
runner365

Post by runner365 »

Following my previous post and after several failed attempts the Vauxhall Update app finally downloaded the latest update successfully. I have no idea why it failed on previous attempts and made no changes to my system for this latest attempt to succeed.

I have excellent internet speeds so connection was never an issue.

I may feed this back to Vauxhall Customer Care but usually they refer me back to my Dealership and the problem just goes around in circles. Not sure how they expect the Dealership to solve a problem as the problem in my opinion rests with the update app.
Hondaracer

Post by Hondaracer »

Yep same here the download just suddenly decided to work on Wednesday evening,
I have not altered my laptop and no Microsoft updates have been implemented, so, what is the answer?
I bet PSA would not like to answer.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post