Media system & Map updates March 2023

All Vauxhall Corsa F related discussions
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Hi All.
anniversary 2022 E version
Media system update ref 44.06.44.22_NA-r0 touch screen
Map update 14.00-r0 ( Dec 22 )
Read recently some users were unable to install some or all updates how is it for u?
I loaded both updates to 64 GB flash drive and the media loaded no problem; however
Map update failed 2x!! with immediate error message and screen defaulted to std ready to drive set up.
I will try to download just the map on its own to see if this makes any difference!!!
Views from others would be good

h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

in case you wondered I currently have the version 13 loaded on mapping!!
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Still unable to load map update. Had reply from Vauxhall customer service centre who just told me to do the following ; after 'error map update EUR failure' remove memory stick and then reinsert again and error should disappear-NO NO NO it does not exactly the same error appears each time. Have sent back my report and photos to Customer services
Just to remind members my media screen update went with no problems!!!! I also redownloaded the map data from website in case the fist time was corrupted but no same results each time.
Any ideas please!!!
VC23

Post by VC23 »

Hi, I am having the exact same problems. Did you manage to get it sorted in the end?
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

sorry a while since I tried the update, strangely just downloading the whole media and map update again and trying it in the car in different location to see if it works.
I noticed on Speak EV forum there were lots of comments about being unable to update media/ map on all Stellatis vehicles so I do not have much confidence. I will pay dealer to do it next service!
h2onorth
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Good Morning All.
Once again whilst the media up date ( Sept 23) loaded smoothly 27 min on the (Corsa 22 model electric) surprise surprise the mapping failed despite following (several times) the instruction to remove usb stick and replace to restart process.
My car has the 13 version on it and the 14 failed last year and now the 15 has failed in exactly the same position and stage.
After ticking the box for map-eur and clicking on the instal icon which lights up the screen shows initially all the countries in Europe in a list before screen goes blank and the banner bar appears for 5 seconds or so with the red line about a 1/4 complete then red trangle appears 'update map-eur has failed' message
I will give up and probably ask dealer to try next year when service is due
h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Hi All
Had a reply from Vauxhall customer service via App . Guess what they refer me to dealership, no surprise.
Confirms they have no idea of how to solve problem.
In my view either the file from Vauxhall is not being recognised on MY cars existing software for some reason or the file is corrupt. Since I have had exactly the same problem on the 14 version update as this and have downloaded file 2x in case it might have had a problem I tend to think it’s either the car or the file which does not talk to each other
Any one has success on the map 15 update
h2onorth

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post