Power Orange

Post pictures of your Vauxhall Corsa F here
MikeOx

Post by MikeOx »

Hi all,

Wanted to show off my Power Orange SRI Nav Premium in all her glory! Enjoy.

IMG_1381.jpeg

IMG_1284.jpeg

IMG_1610.JPG

IMG_2066.jpeg

1.2T (100BHP) SRI Premium NAV
POWER ORANGE (Petrol)

MikeOx

Post by MikeOx »

IMG_3576.jpeg

POWER ORANGE (Petrol)
MikeOx

Post by MikeOx »

9F99F1AB-2506-4936-BC21-32605AEF46AE_1_201_a.jpeg

POWER ORANGE (Petrol)
MikeOx

Post by MikeOx »

94ca3158-be23-4b92-a1ea-9f1a767e4516.jpeg

POWER ORANGE (Petrol)
Phoebmush

Post by Phoebmush »

Hey!

Car looks so great, I was just wondering if I could ask something?

We currently have a red corsa and are looking to buy one in the power orange colour next week! As far as you are aware are there any generally known problems with the “power orange” colour paintwork?

(Only reason I ask is we have to be so careful with ours as the red paint is prone to flaking :( I don’t think the orange will be the same as I know it’s a different finish but just wanted to check before we make the purchase!)
MikeOx

Post by MikeOx »

Phoebmush wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:05 pm Hey!

We currently have a red corsa and are looking to buy one in the power orange colour next week! As far as you are aware are there any generally known problems with the “power orange” colour paintwork?

(Only reason I ask is we have to be so careful with ours as the red paint is prone to flaking :( I don’t think the orange will be the same as I know it’s a different finish but just wanted to check before we make the purchase!)
Phoebmush wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:05 pm Hey!

Hi! No issues to report regarding the paint. It’s a truly spectacular colour and, in my experience, is the one to go for with the Corsa. No flaking issues, although I carry a repair pen to repair any stone chips that may occur. I hope the purchase goes well! Send some photos when you pick her up!
POWER ORANGE (Petrol)