Demisting Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
JTCameron

Post by JTCameron »

Hello,

I've really noticed a difference in the way that my Corsa Elite Nav Premium demists in comparison to my old Corsa E. It is much slower, despite being told that the new Corsa doesn't include a heated windscreen because the heater is '9 times more powerful'.

When I get in my car and the windscreen is fully covered, I press the 'max' button for both the front and rear windscreen and make sure that the AC is switched on with the temperature on 28 or High. The rear clears really well but as for the front, it takes a good 5 minutes for it to completely clear. In my old Corsa E, it would be a minute tops! It's got to the stage that I have to use a cloth and just do it myself, but surely this isn't right.

Has anybody else noticed this or am I doing something wrong? Should I be demisting the windscreen differently and changing the settings?

Any help is appreciated! Currently missing the heated windscreen from my Corsa E :lol:

Cheers,
James

catchacold2

Post by catchacold2 »

Make sure you have selected airflow towards just windscreen from the setting menu as this will work best ( works for me)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post