Battery size record against stop start auto door opening etc

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
Jjj

Post by Jjj »

It seems that the failure of stop start auto door opening etc is attributed to the battery of the car in most instances . I have an elite nav premium petrol with these failings my battery is Varta EF 60Ah 680ccA July 2020 having it checked this week coming . Would we be able to supply our battery info to forum to see if the battery fitted to our cars are upgraded over the course of production or are we left with the USE THE CAR MORE response from Vauxhall to keep battery charged.

paul04

Post by paul04 »

Jjj wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:16 am It seems that the failure of stop start auto door opening etc is attributed to the battery of the car in most instances . I have an elite nav premium petrol with these failings my battery is Varta EF 60Ah 680ccA July 2020 having it checked this week coming . Would we be able to supply our battery info to forum to see if the battery fitted to our cars are upgraded over the course of production or are we left with the USE THE CAR MORE response from Vauxhall to keep battery charged.
I have the same battery as you, yes you are correct, vauxhall do tell you to drive it more,
The next time you take it in, they will put the battery on charge for you, stop/start works for a few days, then stops working again..
Wallpaper123

Post by Wallpaper123 »

I have this size battery in my 2020 Corsa Stop Start failed to operate after 30 months dealer diagnosed battery Car still under warranty Vauxhall refused to change battery

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post