Tyre Pressure Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
JTCameron

Post by JTCameron »

Hello,

I was just driving my new Corsa Elite Nav Premium Turbo when a warning light came on. The message was quite technical and I didn’t completely understand it but I’m assuming I either need to fill my tyres with air or remove some air.

Anyway, how do I see the current pressure of the tyres? I’ve gone from the Corsa E where it would tell me on the drivers display but I just can’t find it anywhere in the Corsa F.

I’ll need to work out what they should be too! I have read the manual but I don’t find it very useful :lol:

Any help is appreciated!! :)

James

gowron492

Post by gowron492 »

The TPMS on the Corsa F only works from the ABS wheel speed sensors so it doesn't show the pressure levels but instead tells you when the difference in rotation speeds is too high.

Carl,
catchacold2

Post by catchacold2 »

Always best to check the handover tyre pressures as mine was handed over with 40psi all round instead of 31 psi ( bounced all over the place) The dealer then went onto defend the pressure saying it was a ECO setting lol couldn't make that one up
catchacold2

Post by catchacold2 »

The tyre pressures ( most cars) are normally displayed on a sticker on the inside edge as you open the front door but it seems they have not put them on my automatic corsa f top range model lol bit like absence of a heated steering wheel on the Auto
You can put whatever pressure right or wrong into the tyres it will not know the difference as all it does once locked in is to remember the pressure you have set it at and lets you know if that pressure was to ever go down
Seems to fit into the theme though as it having some buttons when lit mean off and others when lit mean on
Key fob that wont let you in and sometimes locks you out
Terrible steering at ad-hoc intervals
Forgets or refuses to change up a gear when pushed
Plus side Nice colour red :) and I get to hand it back after 3yrs ( hopefully sooner)
Nicho

Post by Nicho »

After having the Corsa D where the Tyres pressures are displayed I am disappointed in the system on my new 70 plate SRi premium. It’s like a big step backwards. The system is so poor that it doesn’t even tell you which tyre is low on pressure, it just says “tyre/tyres low pressure”. Terrible for a newer, higher spec, more expensive model. On another topic, they’ve done away with the heated front screen that I had on my older, lesser spec Corsa.
Bigcorsafan

Post by Bigcorsafan »

On the missing heated screen front,the dealership told me it was because the heater/blower is nine times more powerful than previously.still,I think it's wrong that it's been ommited
19Callum93

Post by 19Callum93 »

I’ve just purchased the new shape corse SRI 20 plate. Been trying to figure out all day how to access the tyre pressure monitory system. So just to confirm the new corsa’s don’t have this?

I also can’t seem to locate how much oil the car has. Is this also something that new corsa doesn’t have?

Then finally my last problem. The stop/start doesn’t appear to be working. When I stop at lights etc the dash flashes the A green symbol with white text saying “ECO”.

Any ideas?
Stew26

Post by Stew26 »

I had the same problem with stop/start and Eco flashing. Mine is an Opel (Ireland). The battery had to be replaced under warranty. Stop/Start now works

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post