New owner with a few questions........

New to the Vauxhall Corsa F Forums? Introduce yourself here
Atariste

Post by Atariste »

Hi there.

Just bought a late 2019 Corsa Elite Nav Premium automatic and have noticed a few things that are causing some concern so would greatly appreciate any advice from "experienced" owners.

1/ Keyless entry/exit. Should the car automatically lock/unlock when moving away or towards the car? Is this an option on certain models? Should it lock by touching the ridged section on the driver's door handle and unlock by simply putting your hand between the handle and the door?

2/ Button illumination on the steering wheel controls. I noticed at night that the steering wheel buttons are obviously illuminated but when I turn the steering wheel they go off then come back on? Looks to me like a dodgy connection or wiring loom issue. Take it the illumination should be on constantly?

3/ Paddle shifters. Should the paddle shifters work at all times (above a minimum speed, of course) in D mode and not just in M mode? Mine seem to work initially then, after a few minutes, no longer do anything. Is this normal for the Auto version? Might be connected to the illumination problem above if the wiring loom is damaged?

Grateful for any advice.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post