Corsa-e owner

New to the Vauxhall Corsa F Forums? Introduce yourself here
bladesman83

Post by bladesman83 »

Hello all.
My name is David and I'm a long time Vauxhall owner but this is my first Corsa (if I don't include the Nova).
I picked up my Corsa-e Elite Nav in Hot Red with Black roof last week and am really enjoying it.
I look forward to contributing to the community.
Corsa-e Elite Nav Premium, Peperoncino (Hot) Red
Mokka-e SE Nav, Jade White

Hondaracer

Post by Hondaracer »

Hi David, my name is Peter and like you a long time Vauxhall owner, although this is my 4th Corsa. Also like you I have the Elite Nav in the same colour Hot Red/Black.
I have had small issues with my car since I bought it on 7th Sept 2020, The door unlocking does not always operate when using the fob or finger. I have to use the key and unlock then silence the alarm. I've had it back to the dealer but they could not find fault but since then it has behaved itself.
The App is not as good as the earlier Corsa Apps but I understand they are working on it.
Updating the maps to version 8 was tiresome to do and not to be recommended to computer novices, however, I did buy the WinZip, unchecked the LF/CLF box in options and unzipped to a USB which failed first time because if was not formatted to FAT32 but after reformatting the USB and copying files to USB it worked OK.
Also I find having to log in to the MyVauxhall Connect each time I start is frustrating but the only way I can get travel and vehicle data updated.

However overall I find the car is great and fun to drive.
Regards Peter
matt_c_

Post by matt_c_ »

Hi all,
I also have the Elite Nav in Hot Red :D Great little car
I would recommend using 7zip instead of WinZip. It's free, and far superior, and worked for me on the Nav update. Although I gave up waiting for all the EU maps and instead only installed the UK one, it's definitely a time consuming process.
My car has a couple of times become unresponsive to the remote or the door handle (it was raining). But I found the boot button woke it up and then the remote key to work. Didn't need the physical key in the end.
Matt
Delboy_lee

Post by Delboy_lee »

Hi guys I too have been a Corsa e 1.4 SE Automatic owner since 2015 and really appreciate the quality & build of the Corsa e.

Recently I have been interested in the New Corsa f - Elite Automatic - can someone on here advise me on quality of this Corsa model and if I should be aware of any Niggles or failures you have experienced. Would really appreciate any guidance before I decide on purchasing.

My main concerns are:
Apparent lack of Heated front Windscreen & Steering Wheel on the Automatic range ? No front Fog lights etc.

Also will
My current Parcel Shelf fit the Corsa f.

Thanks for your assistance,
Derek
Corsa f 1.2 (100 PS) Elite Turbo 8 Speed Automatic
Quartz Grey ( Petrol )

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post