New car fault

All Vauxhall Corsa F related discussions
Delboy_lee

Post by Delboy_lee »

Hi, those door problems do look bad ? have you tried contacting Vauxhall Customer Services Head Office ( Not the Dealer ) and include as many photos
you can get. Had my Elite Petrol since February 2021 ( model Year ) and my 4 doors are all ok and and as I would have expected.

Good luck in resolving your door fitting problems.

Derek
Corsa f 1.2 (100 PS) Elite Turbo 8 Speed Automatic
Quartz Grey ( Petrol )

Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

Hi no iv only dealt with my vauxhall dealer, when i took it the first time we looked at 2 other corsa's on the forecourt they were the same!! To be tild as my floor seats etc arnt getting wet its meant to be loke this!! Now im not stupid car doors are meant to be flush. Iv got to take it back tuesday for the young man i saw previous to take photos and send to vauxhall head office i would imagine. Im am not happy with it and everytime i go to car i see it!! Never had an issue with vauxhall before!!
Delboy_lee

Post by Delboy_lee »

Hi Kirsty,

When I had problems with my previous Corsa e 2015 I contacted VX Customer Support via the following email address: customercare@vauxhall.co.uk
or Telephone: Customer Care Enquiries: 0800 026 0034

Worth a try if dealer is unhelpful in resolving your problem.

Please keep us advised.

Derek
Last edited by Delboy_lee on Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quartz Grey ( Petrol )
gowron492

Post by gowron492 »

Kirsty wrote: โ†‘Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:54 am Sorry mines not as clean๐Ÿ˜
LOL,

Mines both sides but only rear doors.

Carl,
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

Hi Derek
I think ill contact them too thank you. Ill kerp you posted.
Never had this trouble with my D or E!!

Carl maybe you should see what they say too๐Ÿ˜

Kirsty
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

So update on my drivers door guys.
Took it back to my dealer last tuesday and they took photos as it also looked like the door wasnt level either!! Told and showed them pics of other corsa's that were perfect so i wasnt fobbed off again!
Got told id hear in 48-72 hours if vauxhall warrenty would sort the problem!Gave them till today to get back to me. Hadnt heard so emailed them, and then received an email back saying warrenty wont do anythingabout it (but vauxhalls new car warrenty states manufacturing defects!!)but to get a quote from approved centre. Took it after work and they fixed it there and then๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Delboy_lee

Post by Delboy_lee »

Hi Kirsty
Good news you seemed to have got the door fixed now
but for others in similar situation how did you find the approved centre & how did you convince them to fix it
for free?

Derek
Quartz Grey ( Petrol )
Kirsty

Post by Kirsty »

Morning Derek

I moaned at the dealer, they tild me to take it to the approved garage and they would look at ut and send a quote over to vauxhall, luckly the fella was really nice and did it straight away, not sure what they will say to vauxhall. Customer service at vauxhall is very poor for this 3rd ine iv brought.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post