Charging issue

All Vauxhall Corsa F related discussions
Mixy

Post by Mixy »

The app for this car is absolutely pathetic. Obviously no thought gone into it at all, functionality is sadly lacking for an EV in 2022. Can't set the charge level you want, can't cancel/remove a scheduled deferred charge. Don't seem able to sync 2 mobiles to the car for 2 different drivers so only one person can set the charge. Not had the car 2 weeks yet. Very disappointed and will be sending it back next week unless the charging issue fixes itself - it took me 4 hours to get it to charge at home and no references anywhere to the lights at the charge port that matched what I saw!!
Even though I had a schedule set on my Pod Point Solo (midnight til 4am), as soon as I plugged into the car it started charging. Nothing I did could stop it auto starting charge unless I set a Deferred Charge to 0030 but then I can't stop the charge before my cheap rate ends at 0430.
How can it be so bad??

h2onorth

Post by h2onorth »

Hi mixy. Agree with your concern but vauxhall keep saying the app is a BETA product but how long can they keep saying that for!
My issue is app shows state of car date and time is up to 2 days old and will not respond or update unless I go to it and un lock and relock it. This means In the out of date mode
it does not respond to pre- conditioning requests!
Do you also find that your phone does not collect journey data unless you open the app in the car and ensure phone is connected by Bluetooth.
I expect the car to connect automatically to my phone when I get in it , as per other vehicles that I have or have had.
h2onorth

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post