Multiple faults

Faults and Technical chat for the Vauxhall Corsa F
Spau80

Post by Spau80 »

Hi I own a 2019 Sri turbo corsa F driving on Boxing Day and an orange engine management light came on with the message engine fault repair needed there was no loss of power and everything worked fine. I finally managed to find a garage that was open this morning and they plugged it in and came up with a magnitude of faults from low oil pressure to hands free system fault I’ve left the car with the garage and there going to investigate it further on Tuesday anyone any ideas ?

Cobra26

Post by Cobra26 »

Not an exact answer but bet it's related to battery voltage or poor battery connection due to random faults. Had same Corsa but it's lease time was up...so glad to be rid of it.
Hope you get it sorted without too much expense.
Spau80

Post by Spau80 »

Thanks the garage did ask if I’ve recently jump started it as they thought the same I hadn’t but it had been parked up at a airport car park for two weeks until Christmas Eve
Cobra26

Post by Cobra26 »

Remove and clean up the battery terminals and connection. The positive is just a clip on and get slack. Charge the battery at the same time. Mind you have to leave car for about 10-20mins before it will restart after connecting battery up again...strange but true I know. Good luck.
Cobra26

Post by Cobra26 »

Oh and mind you need a Smart battery charger for the start/stop style battery it not the same as the old lead battery charger.
Spau80

Post by Spau80 »

Brilliant thanks for your advice
Cobra26

Post by Cobra26 »

Hi, Did you get your problem fixed? What was the outcome in the end? Just being nosey really.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post